Sometimes, 1 + 1 = 4
Complete the National Board Process in two years.
Complete 1 component in the spring and finish the following year.
FIND OUT HOW HERE
The World Class Teaching Program at the University of Mississippi is assisting school systems and teachers in understanding National Board Certification. National Board Certification is dedicated to defining, identifying, and recognizing accomplished teaching in the U.S.A. National Board Certification is a demonstration of teaching practice as measured against high and rigorous standards.
Please, use the interactive graphic below to find out more about the National Board certification process and candidate support provided by the University of Mississippi’s World Class Teaching Program.
Available Now – Two Types of Mentoring
- Face to Face w/WCTP 601 Enrollment
- Online Candidate Support – Available to you anywhere. Includes, WCTP 601, *NEW* Self-Paced, Step-by-Step candidate support course, and an assigned and trained National Board Certified Teacher as your mentor.
- To provide meaningful resources and beneficial trainings that aid candidates in their certification journey.
- To provide highly qualified and well-trained mentors that consistently support and assist candidates.
- To increase program accessibility, communication, and effectiveness through the use of technology and social media.
- To partner with school districts in supporting their candidates and by providing meaningful professional development opportunities for their faculty.
- To aid in the continual and professional growth of certified teachers as teacher leaders by providing additional leadership opportunities.