The World Class Teaching Program at the University of Mississippi is assisting school systems and teachers in understanding National Board Certification. National Board Certification is dedicated to defining, identifying, and recognizing accomplished teaching in the U.S.A. National Board Certification is a demonstration of teaching practice as measured against high and rigorous standards.
Online Standard’s Study Workshop – Coming in May!
- To provide meaningful resources and beneficial trainings that aid candidates in their certification journey.
- To provide highly qualified and well-trained mentors that consistently support and assist candidates.
- To increase program accessibility, communication, and effectiveness through the use of technology and social media.
- To partner with school districts in supporting their candidates and by providing meaningful professional development opportunities for their faculty.
- To aid in the continual and professional growth of certified teachers as teacher leaders by providing additional leadership opportunities.