Thank you for allowing us to be part of your National Board journey!
As a returning candidate, there are several things you need to know and do.
- Each year that you participate in National Board Certification, you must register with the National Board and the World Class Teaching Program.
Register with the National Board
Register with the World Class Teaching Program
- Mentoring begins the second week of September, but candidates may join us until the last of February, which is the deadline.
- After we receive your application, you will receive a welcome email from us with your login credentials for our step-by-step Blackboard course. Make sure you log in to WCTP 601.
- After we receive your application, we will also place you with a mentor who will contact you with a schedule. (Madison candidates, Princess Thompson will assign your mentor.)
- If needed, here is the link to pay your $50 enrollment fee. You can use Paypal or a debit/credit card. MS Enrollment Fee
- WCTP Enrollment Scholarships are available for all TIME Candidates and any Advanced Candidates who did not certify.
- Here are 2023 MS Summer Videos resources from our summer training.